The Student News Site of Dover Area High School

Dover Dispatch

Dover Dispatch

Dover Dispatch

Polls

Which pet is better?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Red Zone holds holiday hours

Dover Area High School’s Red Zone changed their hours because of the upcoming holidays. These hour changes are as follows:

On Wed., Nov. 29 the Red Zone will be open during the winter meet the team night from 6:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Red Zone School Store Advisor Loni Kress said, “Sales are higher during a holiday event than during the school day.”

On Tues., Dec. 19,  the Red Zone will be open from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. during the Boys JV and Varsity Basketball Games against New Oxford. The Red Zone will be having a holiday sale featuring the movie “ELF”. Kress said, “During the school day, this will include finding Buddy the Elf for a discount, Buddy Spaghetti & World’s Best Cup of Coffee as lunch items, and various promotions featuring the movie.

Red Zone staff member senior Rileigh Lunglhofer likes the bustle of holiday sales. She said, “Sometimes we have a break then all of the sudden a whole crowd of people come. But I would honestly say we get less free time which is kind of nice.”

According to both Kress and Lunglhofer, they believe there will be a lot of business during the holidays. Make sure you go out and support The Red Zone this holiday season!